Windows 8 App of the Week: Dragon Box
Learn Algebra without breaking a sweat. By turning the rules of math into the rules of the game, DragonBox+ teaches Algebra intuitively.
- 1-to-1 Learning and the Importance of the Right Technology
- Giving Teachers Feedback: “Our Teachers Deserve Better.” – Bill Gates
- EduTech in K12 Classrooms: What is Working?
- “We often talk about what skills students require to be successful in the 21st century workforce, but what skills does the 21st century educator need to deal with a student who has all of these resources available to them?” – Tracy Immel, USA
- “It’s easy for students to lose motivation and give up. They become convinced that math is too difficult for them. With DragonBox we want to change that and help kids believe in themselves and their own abilities.” – Jean-Baptiste Huynh, Norway
Partners in Learning Network
Nominate a hero in education to be interviewed for the blog or submit your blog post!
Inspired by a specific project, mentor, peer, innovative learning or teaching idea? You want to share your unique perspective about education?
Submit your suggestions and nomination for interview at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Archives: March 12, 2012
From time to time, I hope to share perspectives from some of the world’s leading education visionaries, and I believe Bill Gates is one such visionary. Bill recently spoke at the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) Conference in Seattle, … Continue reading
Immersive technologies are great way to learn, they also are one of the best ways to measure learning – USA
If you’re wondering about the latest in learning technologies, you need not look any further than Chris Dede. As the Timothy E. Wirth Professor in Learning Technologies at Harvard’s Graduate School of Education, Dede lives and breathes cutting-edge education technologies. He’s … Continue reading