Windows 8 App of the Week: Record Voice Pen
Create narrated screencasts for lessons and presentations from your tablet, laptop, or desktop.
Save the screencast as an mp4 file, or share it via Youtube and Facebook.
- “Everyone says education is the key to a better tomorrow. It’s the key to a brighter today as well and that’s what makes it important to me. With education we unlock the solutions to many of the other issues people face wherever they are in the world.” – Marvin Mathew, USA
- “One could say that dialogue is fruitless without action, but where else do we start? We need to begin by getting everyone – students, academics, and policy-makers – on board.” – Jaxson Khan, Canada
- “Plan International is committed to the gender lens. We want to be sure we have programs that are closing the gender/digital gap.” – Lindsay Kosnik, USA and Maud Tsagli, Ghana
- Education 2.0: Students, Social Networking and Education
- “With technology, people with disabilities can achieve more. They can overcome a lot of barriers. It enables them to access information, to be productive and contribute to the economy, and to benefit from the growth of Vietnam.” — Cheng Zhao, Vietnam
Partners in Learning Network
Nominate a hero in education to be interviewed for the blog or submit your blog post!
Inspired by a specific project, mentor, peer, innovative learning or teaching idea? You want to share your unique perspective about education?
Submit your suggestions and nomination for interview at email@example.com