“Education develops overall personality”, Ramesh Namdeo – India
Here is an interview from India and an inspiring infographics about literacy there.
Let me know your thoughts @AnthonySalcito
1. Why is education important to you?
Education develops overall personality.
2. Can you describe the teacher who most influenced you?
Mr. A P Tripathi an English Teacher, has good subject knowledge and helps students learn in an easy manner. He is so helping that all the students attend his classes.
3. Describe the most inspiring day you’ve experienced as an educator.
The most inspiring day was when I got selected for PGDTE (Post Graduate Diploma in teaching of English) Diploma in English at CIEFL, Hyderabad.
Your Contributions to Education
1. What is your proudest professional achievement (briefly describe the work you are most recognized for)?
Waiting to achieve; Each & every student of my school becomes fluent in English and has computer education.
2. How can other educators facing similar challenges implement what you’ve learned?
Always share skills with colleagues, that help them to bring technology into the classroom.
3. If you could change one thing about today’s “system” of education, what would it be?
Entire System of education in India.
Your Vision for the Future of Education
1. What is the best opportunity for innovation in education?
Implementation of ICT in classroom because it reduces absenteeism.
2. What advice would you give a new teacher (or to anyone wanting to make a difference in education)?
My advice for a new teacher is to have command and fluency in computer education.
3. What is your greatest hope for the future of education (in your country?)?
Society with 100% education up to 12th, citizens giving their best to build the society & the country.
More about Ramesh K Namdeo
Born and brought up in rural Madhya Pradesh, I am a self made man who tries to learn new things every day. As a Principal of High School at Beohari, I try to help students, educators and parents with learning new things.
- Website I check every day: www.educationportal.mp.gov.in
- Person who inspires me most: Jaishree
- Favorite childhood memory: Elocution Competition in school.
- Next travel destination (work or pleasure): CIEFL (Central Institute of English & Foreign language)Hyderabad, India.
- Favorite book: “Paradise Lost “ – John Milton