“Giving students the opportunity to connect with peers from all around the world and from different cultural backgrounds opens their eyes and minds. Skype in the Classroom, apart from practicing communication skills, takes learning outside of the classroom and provides authentic learning experiences!”
Iro Stefopoulou Skype Master Teacher United Kingdom
Iro shares even more Skype in the Classroom tips, insights and projects on her Educator Community profile.
To give your class a once-in-a-lifetime experience, be sure to sign up for Microsoft’s global Skype-a-Thon, November 29-30, 2016.
About Iro Stefopoulou
- Connect with Iro Stefopoulou on the Educator Community
- Read Iro’s blog
- Birthplace: Trikala, Greece
- Educational background: BA English Language and Literature, MA in Education
- Website I check every day: Edutopia, Microsoft Educator Network
- Favorite Microsoft product, tool, technology: Skype, OneNote and Sway
- What is the best advice you have ever received? “Be patient, work hard and never stop dreaming.”